Get ready to Cruise Like a Norwegian®.
Be the first to sail on our newest ship making her debut in 2015
ONE TIME ONLY prevue cruise (3 NIGHTS) departing 11/11/2015
Miami, FL to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
The Waterfront Only Norwegian lets you truly embrace the world around you.
An industry first, The Waterfront will forever change the way you cruise.
This quarter-mile oceanfront promenade allows you to connect with the ocean while experiencing some of Norwegian’s signature dining venues. Restaurants, bars, stunning views. What could be better?
Feel the pulsating energy at the heart of the ship – 678 Ocean Place, three thrilling decks of non-stop action.
Mix it up at a new bar or lounge. Splurge inside a designer boutique. Get lucky in our largest casino ever. Please your palate inside one of our specialty restaurants – Moderno Churascarria, Cagney’s Steakhouse or La Cucina. Satisfy every whim – day or night.
All rates are per person, based on 2 passengers per room:
Today’s lowest starting at rates:
Interior – $299 and up
Ocean View (unobstructed) – $349 and up
Balcony – $469 and up
Mini Suites – $579 and up Haven Suites - $1079 and up
3rd or 4th guest in the same room are only $149 each
Tax is $87.56 per passenger
Rates and availability subject to change without notice.
Only a deposit of $100 per person is required to secure your vacation!!
Norwegian ESCAPE to Bahamas departing 11/11/2015
Balance due 09/12/2015
You can make payments or pay the rest in full by 09/12/2015
-Shaq AllStar Comedy Jam-
Saturday December 13th
Contact Me Now for Tickets
Best of The Best
Saturday December 27th
@ The Fox
Erykah Badu | Tank | Dej Loaf
I have the best tickets in town!!!
Make Contact Today
Services – VIDEO PRODUCTION | Owner: Voight Thornton
Video Production | 213.500.5074 | Location: Albuquerque, NM |
At 6mic Films, we can coordinate the entire process when it comes to directing and shooting your feature, documentary, etc. Our scope for capturing great film is only helped by the creative project/individuals involved. We pride ourselves in telling the story for our clients through visual imagery.
Concept and Script Development
Video production [HD]
Live Event Coverage
There’s no one better than Tyra to give excellent modeling tips and advice to those who dream of gracing the covers of magazines or strutting their stuff on the catwalks of high fashion.
Model Don’ts (and a Do)
- Do not be a “no-neck monster.” Try to elongate your neck for maximum extension.
- Do not pose like a hoochie. (If you don’t know what a hoochie is, er…that’s probably best.)
- Do not be a limp noodle. Always pose with tension in your body completely from H2T (head to toe).
- Do not play it safe and stay in the same pose. Mix it up with innovative poses. Your wildest pose could be the one that’s picked.
- Do not show up to a photo shoot unless you are clean shaven, have a clean face, and clean hair.
- Do not let hating how your hair or makeup is done affect your performance. Model through it.
- Do not stare aimlessly when posing. Create intensity for the camera through your eyes. Smize (smile with your eyes)!
- Do not slouch on the runway; pretend you have a wire through your spine that is pulling you up to the ceiling.
- Do not be forgettable. Make an impression by showing your distinctive personality.
- Do request to have your favorite music playing when you do a shoot! The beat will kick your poses up 10 notches!
Modeling: Breaking Into the Biz
- Pick a favorite model and study them. Everything from the way they turn their head to their fierce runway walk.
- Snapshots. You MUST have a beauty shot, from the neck up, before going anywhere. Have a friend with a nice camera take one in black and white!
- Study, Study, Study. As Tyra always says on America’s Next Top Model, you need to know everything from fashion designers, photographers, supermodels, and all in between.
From No-Sees to Go-Sees!
Go-sees are one of the crucial things that a beginner model must know about. Tyra went on 10 go-sees a day in Paris! Here are some tips on how to make a lasting impression (at a go-see or an interview)
- Be prepared! Practice your walk, poses, and faces in the mirror before you go.
- Do your homework! Know something about the agency or client and be aware of scams. Not everything out there is legit!
- Your make-up should be minimal to show off your natural beauty.
- ALWAYS bring a pair of heels in case they ask you to walk.
- No nail polish: Simple clear, nude, or sheer!
- Pull your hair back so that they can see your face and bone structure.
- Never be late!
- Have good posture: Stand up straight, shoulders back.
- Be honest! It’s okay to tell them if you don’t have a lot of experience. Wow them with your natural ability (this is why practice is so important!)How To Work Your Flaws
Everyone has flaws. I’ve got ‘em (small calves and a big forehead), you’ve got ‘em, and your momma’s got em’, too! Even though I totally believe in embracing my flaws, I don’t always want to highlight them when I’m being photographed. Every top model knows the secrets to working her flaws. These are my tips on how to make your flaws work for you when you’re in front of that camera!
- Hands on Hips = Smaller Waist. Putting your hands on your hips creates a background through your arms, which will make your waist appear smaller. (This is something you can apply to real life too! Try it the next time you walk into a room!)
- Chin Up = Smaller Forehead. I am always telling the girls on ANTM to chin up! Not only will it make a large forehead look smaller, it will also elongate the neck.
- Tippy Toes = Bigger Calves. Standing on your tippy toes instead of flat feet will make your calf muscles appear bigger because they are working harder to keep you up!
- Knees In = Slimmer Hips. Turning a knee in will make your hips appear slimmer. This will also give you a space between your thighs, which is something that most women don’t have.
- Lean Forward = Smaller Bust. Hunch your back and bring your naval into your spine. This creates a slight lean forward, which will make your bust look smaller.
- Emphasize Shoulder = Narrow Hips. Turn your body to the side and turn your shoulders toward the camera. The emphasis on your shoulders will narrow your hips.
Day26 is taking dates for “The Return” Tour. For details email firstname.lastname@example.org. To listen to new music go to http://www.soundcloud.com/day26music
Sat.Oct. 25th Halloween PartyHosted by WillieTaylor performing live Kash_Dolll get tix now.http://ow.ly/BIGyP
The biggest Dawg of them all… @conglomeratedjs @biggdawgblast back with another hot one “Michigan Gangstaz” dropping 10:10:10. October 10th @10pm
Come join us October 4th to celebrate our own Daevon Ming Daevon YoungGator birthday party… We going all out for this one… Hazel’s place Lounge. Doors open at 9pm sharp. Ladies get in free before 11pm. See you there…
Yes, our blog is back online.. not sure why we got cut off but Blog.com turned us back on.. lets get back to industry news, events, promotions, fashion and more…
Sade “Honey B So Sweet” Mone
The Movement presents Summer Madness an EPIC 3 day weekend of all star entertainment. You know the event as Summer Breeze but the name has changed and we’re bringing you some new fire for the Summer and its all hosted by celebrity actor Christian Keyes.
Fri. 07/19 – The Vegas Takeover – Diablo’s Cantina
Sat. 07/20 – ALL WHITE EVERYTHING – Hard Rock Cafe
Sun. 07/21 – Fantasy Island Pool Party
Hottest DJs in the city on deck to make sure the soundtrack to this movie goes hard all weekend:
DJ TY ADAMS + DJ TEKWUN + DJ POUN + DJ DRE DAE + DJ TOMMY LIN
#VEGAS #fightweekend #2CHAINZ #PLANETHOLLYWOOD #GALLERY #TURNUP #PRESALE #TICKETS #$65 Presented by @djgoonie @miketheconnect @marcus2braidz with #TeamHBModels @envygoldz @honeyb_sosweet @Maria_Leanna @Tiffaine_Smith @Iamb_love @mschassmarie